Option One is the more budget option. Couples have accommodations at the “Honeymoon House”. However, there is no particular package offered for extras. Guests can go to the nearby beach or hike in the rainforest adjacent to the resort. Raw, Vegetarian and vegan meals are served at the resort’s dining facility.
Option Two is a more luxurious offering at a resort in Chaing Mai. The package includes sightseeing tours.
Koh Phangan Island – We offer a Honeymoon cottage at a local Resort and Spa.
Is located on a remote tropical beach on Koh Phangan, a sister island to Koh Samui. This island resort has developed a reputation over the years for offering a personal service to its guests, that special touch that has guests returning year after year.
Either take on the challenge of the jungle walk to Had Rin town (approximately 2 hours) or perhaps explore the riverbed and the waterfalls as the trail meanders its way up the hillside. There are also walks to other bays further north on the east coast.
The viewpoint is a beautiful place that some people find on their first day here, yet others take years to discover! A short 15 minute walk to the top of the headlands reveals a stunning view up the coast and of neighbouring island Koh Samui. Getting there for sunrise is a pilgrimage well worth the effort.
Traditional Thai long-tail boat trips can be arranged with any of the family boatmen. Cruise the east coast in a long-tail boat and enjoy waterfalls, stunning coral and deserted beaches.
We offer sea kayaks for rent as an adventurous and healthy way to explore the beautiful east coast of Koh Phangan. Take a packed lunch, visit deserted beaches and practice your snorkelling!
Ang Thong Marine National Park
Located west of Koh Phangan, a speedboat day trip to the marine reserve can be organised for you. This is an amazing day out where you can snorkel in totally untouched coral gardens, picnic on empty beaches and explore the Emerald Lake.
Chiang Mai – A Luxury Resort
Romantic Honeymoon PACKAGE INCLUSION
* Deluxe Cottage 5 nights (Complimentary free room upgrade to Deluxe Jacuzzi Panorama or Eco-tented Villa)
* Daily Breakfast for 2 persons
* Wifi high speed internet access
* Round-trip airport transfer
* Signature Spa 60 mins for 2 persons
* Traditional “Kan Toke” dinner(with music) under candle lights by waterfall
* Complimentary a bottle of World class wine (Penfolds-Bin 2)
* Release flying “Kome Loy” for lucky(floating lanterns)
* Treking to Tad-mok waterfall and Karen village with an escort
* A night trip to a night market and chiang mai night safari
* Special flower decoration in room
* Seasonal fruit in room
* Complimentary in-room minibar